Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Lovin!

OY!  Today has been an adventure!  What with all the children getting out of school for the summer, what's a girl gotta do to get a little alone time to ponder life's little mysteries?  The apartment complex is positively humming with noise!  I don't know about you, but this girl had to get away from it all!

So I went outside - it was raining!  Glorious precipitation from the clouds!  I love rain.  It smells good.  It is warm and wet, like a shower....and it makes the softest patter-patter noise when it falls on leaves and mulch.  I meandered down to the local cemetery.  It's never loud there - lord knows the deceased need quiet in which to maintain their eternal slumber.  Nobody would want to come across their loved one as an undead angry person.

Guess that's what it means to allow the dead to rest in peace.  It felt soooo good getting away from the hustle and bustle of weekends as a single gal in a world full of procreatory beings.  My biological clock is Just Fine, thankyewverymuch!  So as I sat to ponder, my mind began to wander.  I let the trees and the music of nature take me away to my secret room in my head.....everyone should have one.  A place where only you can go.

And I fell asleep. :) I dreamed of my Batman and where he is right now - being a mild mannered billionaire philanthropist somewhere.  Knowing he would come home to me soon.

I love my Batman.  And he loves me...


No comments:

Post a Comment