Friday, June 28, 2013

Letter From Batman

I should probably post the letters he is sending back to me...teehee....

June 9, 2013

My Beautiful and Only Harley!

God, how I miss you so much!  I, just like you, am thankful for the time (asshole) did give us.  I am so sorry that this situation turned out for the worse, but I know that we can get through this together.  I have no reason to believe that no more than 18 months from now I will safely be back in your arms.

Breakfast sucked....today's going to be a long day I think (LOL).  The rest of the week is going to go slow also because I can't call you till Friday. :( I don't want to start 'hard timing' it as some people will by trying to count down the months or days until I get to be with you again, but I know it's not going to be a huge amount of time before I do!

Well, it's time for more food so I will write again later! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

June 11, 2013

I tried calling today even though I knew you couldn't answer.  I just wanted you to know I am always thinking about you.  Maybe you will pick up tomorrow :) !

I got through my physical today, another step closer to getting to a real facility.  I am in a clean bill of health!  The doctor said one of my liver enzymes is only a little high but it is nothing to worry about - it will lower once i am able to move around more. 

i know this sounds repetitive but i miss you so much and it just scares me with me not being around that you'll just get bored of waiting for me.  That's why I always try to call....I just love hearing your voice!  Anyways, I don't want to start crying.  Just know i love you with all of my being.

Dinner is here in a few, so I will send this letter out.  Tell the kiddos and (exhusband) hello for me!!

I love you babe!

Your Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment