Friday, June 28, 2013

Letter 3...BatMAAAANNNN

June 20, 2013

My Beautiful Villainess Harley!

here i am, writing you again even though I just sent you a letter earlier today and talked to you on the phone!  i cannot stop thinking about you for one second and that's such a wonderful thing!  in alomost everything i read, see or hear i keep thinking of you.  for example...at this very moment, the miami heat and the san antonio spurs are playing in game 7 of the nba finals.  i want san antonion to win because it's texas!  when i think texas, i think of my home with you!  home is where the heart is, and my heart is 100% with you.  i love you so much baby!

like i told you earlier, i keep reading your letters over and over.  they help me sleep and i can almost hear your voice through them every time.  i was laughing my ass off when reading about piggie being a high stepping fool in the dog booties!  then i damn near cried hearing about you almost having heat stroke from yard work because i should be there helping you!

i wish i had stories to tell you, but not much happens while in 23 hour lock down.  i don't have much of a view out of my cell window.  i see some dead grass, then about a 5 foot stretch of gravel before you get to a "KILL FENCE" that is about 12 feet high covered from the ground up with razor wire.  and i think it is also electrified with motion sensors.!  i remember seeing a bird fly into something similar in Buena Vista awhile back....we ate 'friend chicken' the next day!  LMFAO!

look on the bright side...the boys will never have to go to a 'scared straight' program.  they'll have me to tell them all about this!  LOL  I am just trying to be funny I guess...if it's not i am sorry.

hey, you should print out some lyrics to some songs.  i don't really care which just so long as i know them.  In This Moment, Halestorm, Five Finger Death Punch, Adele, Bruno Mars, and even stuff you like :)

also - you know how much i miss you, houston, and everybody there.  take pictures of everything and anything!  i miss it so much and i would much rather have a collage of pictures of houston than looking at gay-ass colorado. LOL

well, i am going to try and do a little Bible study before lights out...there's really no set bedtime and i can turn my own light off and on in here.  Anyway, always remember you are on my mind!  I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Your dark knight


No comments:

Post a Comment