Monday, June 24, 2013

Princess PipeDream

As a girl, I dreamed that I was really a Princess that had been adopted by this horrible family and forced to be emotionally and physically abused so that I would one day be rescued by a handsome Prince with a large penis and a gallant stallion of the deepest ebony.  Yes, as a little girl of twelve I was already thinking about well-endowed men.  I was an early bloomer as far as lustful thoughts.  And yet I didn't lose my virginity until I was nearly 19....hmmmm...ANYWAY...

lalalalalaaaa happy princess horsey time


I would play with my fashion dolls and pony princesses and imagine that any day now - ANY DAY - a letter would come in the mail, or a prince would come and whisk me away to my Kingdom where I would be favored and waited on hand and foot.  Carriages would be readied just for my Highness to go for a quick frolic in the park named after me.  Balls would be held in my honor....(oh you dirty fiend!  get out of the gutter!)

What would my Prince Charming look like?  Would he be tall, with flowing green locks?  A pale chalky complexion?  Would his smile go on and on for DAYS?!?  *sigh* Oh Mistah J.....*ahem* well, I did meet my Mistah J.  My Joker.  The Clown Prince of Crime (or Chaos, depends on who you ask).  He did, indeed figuratively, ride up on an ebony stallion and whisk me away to a magical land.  When we were together, nothing else mattered.  But he was less a cunning villain who wanted to watch the world burn....and more a drunkard with pie in the sky ideas.  And we parted ways.

hellooooo mistah j!

This harlequin girl was down in the poopy dumps.  My heart was shattered by Mistah J.  I became something nobody wanted to see....a sloppy, hot mess of slut.  I would spread em for everyone that asked.  I felt as though I would glean happiness from the pleasure I gave to others.  This was not so.  I found no solace in the loins of other men.  I yearned for the days when all I had to do to be content and smile a smile of inner peace was to think of a certain someone.....someone who meant the world to me.  I needed that again.

So I met my Batsy....he was supposed to be just another one night stand.  Someone I wouldn't dream of seeing again.  Shoot - hes hundreds of miles away.  What would this clowny princess be doing with a prince so far?  Pfft.  It's balderdash, is what it is.  But he persisted. 

Months later Batman had me wrapped around his batarang....once again, I have someone who makes me giggle on the inside when my facade is mournful.  My batsy's voice on the phone makes me moist and gooey in all the right places.  My heart, it is his.  Oh, Mistah B.....you're my hero and my Prince Charming all rolled into one.  I love you, Batty Bear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment