Friday, June 28, 2013

Letter 2 from Batman

June 20, 2013

My Darling Harley,

i got your 3rd letter today and it made me have a huge cheesy grin!  i love you so much baby!  the way you write and bring your stories to such a beautiful light makes me so happy.  the quotes you gave me from F Scott Fitzgerald and Sandra Kring were hitting the nail on the head!

again, to reiterate myself, my love for you reached unfathomable depths.  you mean the world to me and every day i thank God for you being a part of my life.  last night i laid awake thinking that the life i have had only led me straight to you.  even though i have messed up, it all happened for a reason.  YOU!  i would not have such a wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, witty and faithful soul mate if my life had been lived different until now.  you have shown me what it means to be trulyy me and not hold back my faults.  i can be 100% honest and open with you and not face ridicule or shame.  God, I LOVE YOU!

Well, babe, it is almost time to hustle to the phone and try to call you!  I hope you can answer! LOL if not, there's always Saturday or Sunday morning if we get our out time!

Forever your Batman!

he always draws a bat symbol where he signs his name.  how cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment