Thursday, July 4, 2013

Love Letter Received

My Dearest Harley!
I miss you so much!  I just know that one day we are going to be in each others' arms again and that will be such a beautiful thing!  I have my good moments and my bad moments on my emotional struggle on believing that you won't give up on me.  I know you mean what you say and I do not doubt you in the slightest!  I have trouble with believing myself and that is because of my past.  Not only because of the way I have been treated but because of my own mistakes as well.  I have troubles sometimes forgiving myself.  I am getting much better at it because you have been such a wonderful support!  Because of you, I truly know what love is!

Well, I am gonna try and call later tonight!  Hopefully I get through! 

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Yours Forever and Always!

Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment