Monday, July 22, 2013

Comfort and Love!

I tossed and turned all night and basically got 2.5 hours of sleep. It was awful. I did dream of a coworker who is pregnant and my Batman....it was solid sleep. 

I woke up to the original Batman tv show theme song. In my hazy stupor I clutched my phone and even before I consciously registered the call, I was smiling. My Batsy was calling me!!  I hadn't heard from him in five days, and all I thought was the worst. And I was depressed and I missed him. Shit....I wrote him that letter last night!



This Monday morning I woke up happy and content and talking to my Love. I can't even describe the excitement and happiness and comfort his phone call brought to me. Perhaps my cerebrum was enveloped in a lavender vanilla scented aura. Plumped pillows of REM danced across my head. Maybe it was luck that he phoned when he did....but maybe not. 

Batsy, I can't wait till you're back home. My love for you rivals the depth of the oceanic abyss. My devotion spans thousands of miles. You are my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment