Sunday, July 7, 2013

ACK! A Naughty Letter!

My tall, dark and handsome Batman.....hmmmmm so i am to send you a naughty letter, huh? i am a little timid, since it will obviously be read by someone before it arrives in your big, sexy hand. argh! ok. i love you, so i will do my best. please don't judge it too harshly! Understand this is 100% fiction! it is NOT based on any real events, simply on the stories i have read over the years and (of course) how much i love you......oh sweetie i do love you so much.....rrrrrrrrrgh. whew. ok. here we go.....blah!

it is a dark and stormy night. the rain slams against the window pane as the wind throws the branches around outside. i am lying in bed, waiting for you to come home. you've been on the road for a week now and i know we are both craving the touch of each others' body....the scent of each others' flesh. my pussy moistens as i think of you, and i close my eyes and moan a little, arching my back to feel my breasts rearrange their weight on my chest. a flash of electricity thrums through my clitoris as a slight breeze causes my nipples to harden further. the breeze was caused by you coming in through the back door. any minute now and i will feel your hands on my breasts and your mouth on my lips. Oooooh i can smell the excitement in my pussy...it is so delicious i swirl my finger in the juices and run my finger over my tongue so i can lap up the happiness...

you try to enter the room quietly but you're soaking wet and tired from a long drive. i leap from the bed and fling myself upon you, clamping my lips over yours and sending my tongue searching for yours in your mouth. you kiss me back, lovingly and deeply. your tongue probing my mouth and dancing with my tongue. my warm naked breasts press into your cold, wet clothing and it drives my excitement further. without breaking the kiss, i furiously help you remove your soggy clothing until all that is between us is electrons. my warm body pressed into your chilly one, enlivening your skin with my warmth and softness.

at last, i break the kiss to get your pants off - i kiss down your chest and your belly. your boxers pulled down and your hard cock pops out. i squeal with delight as i stroke it a couple of times....watching the head appear and disappear in your foreskin. You gasp with the tangible pleasures i am giving you, and i lean in to kiss the head as it is once more unsheathed. your large hand is entangling in my hair as i give your shaft a long, flat lick...finishing with the tip of my tongue dragging through the bead of pre-cum on the tip. I pull away, tongue out, letting the precum form a strand between your cock head and my tongue. My eyes turn to your face, and you are looking at me with glazed eyes, jaw slack. I love that look....it means i am making you unbelievably happy. and that is what i want.

i lead you to the bed and you lie down. i tell you how much i have missed you and how much i love you, and then i ask you to tell me about your trip as i play with your cock. stroking the shaft with my left hand, and playing with your balls with my right, my tongue goes to work licking and sucking on the whole shaft. letting the spit build up in my mouth, i suck firmly but not too hard on you. light tugging on your balls makes you moan with pleasure. the spit is rolling down your balls into your ass crack and you start thrusting into my mouth. i beg you to fuck my face and you grab my hair and pump your hips with gusto, slamming your thick cock into the back of my throat. my teeth accidentally scrape the shaft, but you keep going. my mouth is so wet you can't stand it for long, so after five minutes or so you thrust one final time into my mouth and cum so hard....so fast....i can hardly keep up! i swallow and lick and suck and swallow again, but you keep cumming....it oozes out of my mouth and down my chin. you look at me and my wide blue eyes with a sleepy smile, and use your finger to scoop up some cum from my chin. you feed it to me and i suck your finger and your cock clean.

at this point, i slide up next to you and put my head on your chest so i can listen to your heart. we exchange 'i love you's and soft kisses. your heart rhythm slows from the excitement of orgasm to the regular rhythm of sleep. your breaths become deeper; more even. you begin to snore lightly. i hold tight to you, appreciating every moment i have with you. i love you, baby. i love you so much.

next letter like this i will write about penetration lol....for now i have to go to sleep. i love you, i love you, i love you.

be good! do everything you can to come home to me, my sweet. my heart aches to be near you again. to feel your body. to love you with all i have.

all my love;
harls

No comments:

Post a Comment