Sunday, July 7, 2013

Short N Sweet

My effervescent Batsy;

Your voice soothes me when nothing else can Since you've arrived at your destination, the relief in your voice is simply refreshing. Your outlook has improved and it makes me so happy. You got a letter from a friend in the mail this week....i wasn't sure if i could forward it or anything, and so I held onto it until I gave up trying to find out and just opened it. Turns out he has been writing you letters and they've all been returned to him. I was gonna ask if I could maybe send him a note and let him know what's up with you. He's lonely and misses you. And he said for you to say hi to me which was sweet. LOL

I haven't gotten my nails done this pay period since I had to get my oil changed - $70 for a frickin oil change! I did get the synthetic blend oil, but that only cost $10 more than a normal oil change. What happened to the $20 ten minute oil changes?!? UGH. Oh well....

I got some vinyl decals in the mail for Penelope....a Bat Symbol and and Arkham Asylum symbol. Those are going on her today! I also made a couple of bracelets that I am totally loving....I need to make matching necklaces now. So I can look like I match. hehe

Work has been hella-sad lately. We've diagnosed six dogs with lymphoma in the last week or so. All of them very advanced. And two with T-cell lymphoma, which is not very responsive to chemo. We have also diagnosed two cats with end stage cancers....and a dog with a spinal tumor that is inoperable so we kept her on life support for 14 hours until her whole family could come say goodbye. the tumor grew so rapidly that she went downhill over 72 hours to the point where her diaphragm wasn't getting signals from her brain to breathe, and so she was suffocating to death.

I know this letter isn't very long - I will try to send another tonight because i love you so much and i have much more to say. But I have a pizza in the oven and need to take it out....

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment