Sunday, November 3, 2013

GUILTY!!!

I have really fallen behind with the posting.  Partly because Batsy is more accessible by phone now than letters, but also partly because I was pissed off at Blogger for eating a huge post I made in early September.  Pictures and all.  GROWL.

I hear from my Batsy every day now.  Sometimes less than I would like....I try to let him contact me because he has a full time job and a strict schedule and I don't want to interrupt anything.  Or call at the wrong time.  I simply don't want him being set back because of me.  I want him home just as soon as he possibly can be.

Since I last posted, I have been through a lot.  I got fired for, in my opinion, a bullshit reason.  I was denied unemployment.  And I have had to fall back on the estranged husband for monetary gifts.  He is more than generous.  I just feel like a leech.  Doesn't help that my mother called me out as a leech to the estranged husband just yesterday.  After spending the last month applauding me for being a stay at home mother.  she's a class act, i tell ya.  It's amazing I am who I am.  But she was such a horrible mother that I made it my duty to never ever become like her.  She had some good attributes - schedules and clean house and the like.  But I was never loved.  Never accepted.  Always looked down upon and ridiculed.  Ah well - my boys don't have to deal with that.  They will have a stable home life, full of love and acceptance and happiness.  Not so much clean house - like I said, I don't want to be like her at all.  LMFAO *sigh* nah, I am just lazy.

Hey look.  I am a cute kid.  :)

Anyway, so I am going to have to write more later.  Being a good mom means taking the kids to the museum once a month to gawk at dinosaurs.  yay!  Be good, y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment